Thursday, May 14, 2009

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY, LORI AND ANDY

Howdy....we hope you have a wonderful day today; time goes sooo fast. This is your 15th anniversary, if I remember correctly. I hope you have a great day and have many, many more wonderful years together!! Love ya all....Mom

2 comments:

sue said...

happy anniversary, happy anniversary.. happy anniversary.. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!
loveya, sue

Anonymous said...

Thanks girls!!! Time goes so fast. It does NOT feel like we've been married 15 years. I'm just NOT old enough to have been married that long!!

We were talking about all the neat ways a marriage changes over time. It may not be all hearts and butterflies anymore but there is such a simple comfort we can find in each other. Having weathered good and bad times together and knowing we can count on each other. I couldn't imagine my life without him!!

Love, Lori