Thursday, May 7, 2009

Fish Family update

Howdy Sista's...long time no post.

Sierra- leaves for DC in 3 weeks
Autumn- nothing new
Savannah-has sleep apnea pretty severe so she has to have surgery to remove her tonsils and adnoids on Monday in hopes this will cure her.
Angelika-has been fighting a Kidney infection for a few months

We got a new van last month,which is pretty cool.

That's it I think.

Love, Steph

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm excited for Autumn...going to DC is cool. Yuck for Angelika and Savannah...I'll be praying for them.

luv,
Tracy

secret sister said...

I will certainly be praying for them; and for Savannah on Monday as she has her surgery...love ya..Mom

secret sister said...

my prayers are with your family, steph.. keep us posted :)
loveya,
sue

Anonymous said...

Sierra is bummed, she lost her MP4 player (the one she worked so hard to earn!). I feel so bad for her :(

Angel has been fighting a kidney stone (so they say) for over a week.

Sav- surgery went fantastic. Now praying for a fast healing with little pain. Today (Tuesday) was day 2 and was hard on her.

Love ya all! Steph