Hey there,
Is Victoria almost done for the school year? Does she have any big Summer plans? Is there anything she is looking forward to this SUmmer? Is there anything special she would like to have? Any music or books or anything like that? Hobbies she would like to pursue?
Love s.s.
1 comment:
Well, let me see....I know she would really like to have a new beach towel...LOL...she said she wants to swim at the Y this year. Also, she is going to try her hand at designing jewelry (at least, for today, this is her plan). I try to encourage her in whatever she THINKS she would like to do; she still spends alot of time drawing and just bought a book by Jack Hamm on drawing trees and landscaping; he has a book out on Still life or something like that. I will try to keep my ears open tomorrow and see if I can get more ideas...thanks...love ya Mom
Post a Comment