Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Victoria sez "THANK YOU" secret sister

Victoria LOVES her books and her towel, lotion and fingernail polish...she is on cloud 9. The colors are perfect in the towel; so bright, so orangeish mixed with other colors she loves. The books are perfect! Victoria has started reading the first one and she is very excited to find out the end. I said "hey Victoria, do what I do....read the last chapter first and then you will find out if you want to read the book or not; if it has a wonderful ending, you will read the book; if it has a "what????" ending, forget it"..she said "oh mom, that isn't how you are suppose to read a book"...LOL.. I said "Victoria, I LOVE your nail polish, can I use it?" She said "sure, but you still cannot wear my ring I got from my secret sister"...how's that for love??? So, thank you secret sister from Victoria; she loves the gifts.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad she is enjoying it!!