Hi everyone,
Dad is feeling some better; ribs and chest still sore for all the pressure that goes into throwing up. Thanks for all your prayers, love and concern; we appreciate it. Like Sue said, you can't keep him down, so, you might as well just continue praying that he stays well and safe. While we pray for dad, let's continue to pray for Jeff, Lori's dad and also pray for her mom, Gail.
Wanna hear of a really neat website? Clark Howard highly recommends it. For those of you who do not know of Clark, he is on Headline News everyday and he is very knowledgeable in finances, etc..he gives advice, tips etc to: "Spend less, Save more and Avoid Ripoffs". Go to www.alice.com and do your shopping, FREE, yes, FREE SHIPPING, and you get your items within 2 days. I have been shopping for the past 3 weeks; can get anything except dairy and refrigerated products. Items are cheaper than walmart; alot of items have built-in coupons. I have gotten my laundry soap, softener, bleach, TP...paper towels, pads, food, animal food,shampoo, conditioner, shaving stuff and the list goes on. I have placed 5 orders thus far...oh..you have to order at least 6 items each time; doesn't matter the price of the items. This is a very safe, confidental website and has been checked out by the financial people. The story behind this website is: Name brand products were not being sold as fast and as much as the "off brand" that store offer, so, all the name brand companies got together and formed this website to bring THEM more business; therefore, every item on this website is NAME BRAND. Alice refers to the "maid on Brady Bunch". Check it out and let me know what you think.
Well, I must go fix dad's breakfast: he is starving! Love to you all..Mom
2 comments:
glad to hear he is on the mend.. thank you for the website info.. cool.. gonna go there right now..
lori,
any news about your dad.? continued prayer is heading your way..:)
loveya,
sue
I'm gonna check out that site as soon as I get a moment to just sit and be still...so maybe sometime early next year? Just kidding. I'll definitely get to it this week! Thanks for the head's up...it sounds really neat!!
Glad to hear dad is feeling better!! We were really worried about him!! Hope his pain subsides soon :)
Lori
Post a Comment