Found out from one of my frugal resources that an Amazon seller is selling packs of scrapbooking paper (like 12-25 sheets per pack) for as low as .29c a pack and up!
I just bought 17 packs ...shipping up to $25 was only $5.25 and I paid a total of $15.33. I plan to use some of this for Christmas presents too, hint hint.
Okay, so with that said...I'm not going to be posting on our blog here, all of my bargain deals. Its too much work and you could find out about them to if you ask for the email newsletters of these girls...besides, some of the deals I buy are for gifts for my Sec.Sis...etc...so if I tell you, you may buy the same thing and that wouldn't be good for my gift giving surprises :) I come across way many more deals than I take advantage of and here are my sources.
www.frugalfreebiesanddeals.com
www.freebies4mom.com
www.couponallies.com
(forget that deal, it was NOT as described. I got one pc of 17 diff. paper designs. seller said Amazon pools together descriptions and applies them to multiple sellers listings...so, I did get refunded my money and was told I could keep the paper) Bad experience on Amazon. I've a similar experience either on Amaz. or another site...items not described right. Makes me cautious about buying on these sites. Just be careful.
TTFN!
Tracy
2 comments:
thanks tracy.. good buys.. but i am broke right now..hahaha.. wish i could take advantage, but i haven't really had time to scrap lately so i can't justify the purchase..good info to know though..do they have those deals all the time or is this a one time thing?
have a good one..:)
It wasn't a deal at all. A description mistake seller told me. Should have known it was too good to be true! :) At least I was refunded my money.
luv,
Tracy
Post a Comment