Thursday, September 3, 2009

What's up?

Just thought I would send a message to let everyone know we are still alive and well here in Sci-ah Ohi-ah......yes you have to say it like that here. That's how they all say it!

Anyways......THANK YOU to all the well wishers on Dan and I's anniversary! Dan worked and I puked.....I did however make him some Hamburger Helper for dinner. Blech. But that's what he wanted.

I have my first Dr. appt on Wednesday September 9th and I should also have an ultrasound then too. I will make a note to post results on here afterward to let everyone know how it went.

One funny story......
Addison doesn't hardly talk at all and for some reason she has taken to the word Poop. She will wrinkle her nose and say Poop. For no reason. So we were in the little grocery down here and we were checking out and this little old lady that I see at work sometimes stopped to say how pretty and how cute the girls were and just before I could say "Thank You they are perfect Angels" Addison laughs and says "POOP!" About as loud as I have ever heard her talk. Yeeeeeeaaaahhhhhh............... I wrote that one down in the book.


Love Ya'll!!!!

Ashley

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute! yep, write them down!

luv,
T.

secret sister said...

glad things are good in sci-ah!
miss you too! well, poop! hahah..
love,
sue

Anonymous said...

OH what a lovely first word!! LOL Many more to come, brace yourself :)
Love, Steph