Hello Everyone!
It was so good to see everyone that came to Tristans party last night. I love that parties can be at lynseys house now!hhah! NOt that i mind everyone at mine,but its a nice change of scenery for me. (sp?) Anyways, I wish Andy and Lori could've made it and Zac and Chelsea. But I know it s a long drive for A and L and I think Sapphire has been sick so that accounts for thier absence. I havent been on the blog for a long time. Its nice to get back on the swing on things. Maybe i will be able to keep up with everyone now that I may have a half decent computer working. However, our wireless connection doesnt always work, so one more hurdle to jump just to stay on line.:)
I am glad to hear about Lori's dad is recovering well. I will pray for him too, and I just wanted to say to my secret sister that I have loved everything I 've gotten and I am sorry I never posted it. Life is soo busy. I wasnt planning on working this year, but they really needed me to teach music and gym( I know...Gym..Me?..hahah!!) Anyways, God provided a financial way for the kids to continue their education there and I am soooo thankful. The teachers really love these kids that go there. Alot of these children are coming from broken homes and its an honor and a priviledge to share Christs love with them. Everyday I get an opportunity to share the Gospel with a child who is facing a difficult home life. I see that some of the hardships I had gone through as a child were quite necessary for me to be able to share what I have learned with them.
Not that I can relate to EVERYTHING they go through or are going thru.
This line of work also shows me my faults and where I lack spiritually.
Ummmm....anyways I got off track there ...sorry What I wanted to type was my gifts that i have received so far..Please forgive me if I have missed any.
cute pr. of rubber gloves for cleanin
A matching duster
2 sets of black metal photo frames
coupon organizing dividers
A personalized coupon folder(which I love!!)w/coupons in it!
victoria secrets lotion and mints
a square plate for deco. w/american flag
a large storage tote from rubbermaid(i think) filled with christmas decorations and wrapping paper with ribbons and cute gingerbread man scissors also an ornament with my initials.
an american flag woven basket
i think I may have forgotten something but its like 11:30 at nite and I hve work in the morning. so I am headin to bed.
Goodnite ,sisters and have a lovely day tomorrow!!!
jess
a
No comments:
Post a Comment