Wednesday, September 16, 2009

My Blog

Hey girls,

Mom and Steph have both asked about my blog not being updated in so long. I honestly didn't think anyone was reading it anymore so I just stopped updating. If anyone is interested I did just post more about our vacation. I will definitely finish out that series. After that I'm not sure what I'm gonna do. Tracy had sent me a link some time ago about a company that will turn your blog into a book. I may do something like that. If there is enough interest then I MAY continue on with the blog. I don't know yet. Honestly I created a new blog that is more like a private journal/diary that I have been writing in. However it is just for my eyes. It's got lots and lots of personal thoughts and feelings that I would like to keep it completely private for now. I guess I just started using FB for updates and pictures and such.

Thanks for the prayers for my family...we need them!

1 comment:

secret sister said...

Hi Lori,
Thanks for the updates. I don't get on facebook due to the age of my "caveman" computer. Everytime I try to set up a FB account, my computer shuts down. People that already have an account are able to use my computer to read their FB, but for some reason, when I go to actually set one up, my computer always freezes and has to be rebooted; can't figure that one out. We will continue praying for your mom and dad. I am praying that the infection clears up real soon and your dad can get back home. I am sure he is very anxious to get out of the hospital and I am sure your mom is ready for him to get home!

I will go into your blog and finish reading about your vacation. After it stayed on Day 4, I thought, "now I will never know the "rest of the story" " as spoken by Paul Harvey, (his famous quote). I always enjoy looking at the photos that are posted; so cute! Thanks again for all the updates; please keep up posted on your dad....love ya all...Mom