Regarding that email I sent out about the video/song. I wasn't judging any Christian's relationship w/ God so hopefully none of you thought I was trying to send you a message :) ...I thought that was such a good song/video I wanted to send it out for you and some others that I'm pretty sure are lost to see but I didn't want to single anyone out (the lost on my list) but I added that other "in your face" kinda tough challenge to make a some people think about where they stand w/ God. But I felt if I put anything too direct about God in words in my email that they might not look at the video. If God uses it its up to him but I felt that was the thing to do at the time. Hope you still liked the song. I'd rather offend a few lost ego's if it means they will at least think twice about where they stand before God- someday they may wish I'd offended them a little more (when they are in hell).
Luv,
Tracy
No comments:
Post a Comment