Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Lori...Karen Kingsbury Books

Hi Lori,

I keep reading your different blogs, your personal one and the SS one and you have never mentioned getting your birthday gift from us (dad, me and Victoria)....we set a gift bag by your front door on Tuesday PM, the 22nd along with a note; and 2 books. I know my mom sent you some money and you didn't mention it, so, I thought well, maybe you got the books and just didn't mention it....after reading your secret sister blog and didn't mention everything that was in the bag, I began to wonder. I am NOT your secret sister, however, one of your "sisters" showed me what she bought you and there were several things in your bag....Please let me know.....Mom

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

No bag:( I checked all over the porch and quizzed the kids and Andy. No one has seen a gift bag. I am so sad, we have never had anything taken off our porch before. Someone must've seen you put it on the porch then they snatched it.
Love, Lori

Anonymous said...

Oh man, that stinks! I hope it turns up soon for you, I know you like those books.

I hope your family enjoys your SS gifts, with summer on its way I figured you could use those cute ice cream shaped ice cream bowls. I loved the summery (is that a word?) colors.

Anonymous said...

Hey S.S.!!! I loved the colors too. The bowls are really adorable:) I'm sure we'll get a lot of use out of them. I've actually been thinking about buying an ice cream maker. Can't believe I forgot to mention the bowls in my first post. Thanks again.
Love, Lori