Dad delivered my secret sister gift....a BUTTERFLY BUSH! Thank you! I was just saying in the blog yesterday wasn't it? that I hadn't gotten one yet (suppose to for Mother's Day). Joel's sister in law had the family over after church and so ran out of time (bcuz of kids needing naps too) to go shopping for one and then started finding out they were alot more expensive than I thought..and not everyone had them in yet for sale. I started to think I might have to put off the bush for something else but SECRET SISTER came through! I planted my bush yesterday..not long after it was dropped off. Which this week has been a great week to do planting I think...because of the on/off rain.
I planted watermelon also...next is the pumpkin seeds...I'm actually thinking about planting some in my upper flower bed in front of the window (I planted sunflowers in there already). Okay...kids needing attention....thank you also for the beach gifts for the boys...they have enjoyed the cookies (you didn't think those would last till the trip did you?) haha and I've already seen one of them wearing the bucket on his head...which is nice he has one that fits his growing noggin!
Thanks so much!!!!!!!!!!
1 comment:
tracy,
you're very welcome, i thought to get one with all the colors on it so just in case you didn't get any others for a while you could at least enjoy one very colorful butterfly bush. actually i did think that about the cookies, lol!!! oh well, at least they liked them... haha! sorry it was such a late gift, it would of been later if dad hadn't of taken it for me.. thank you dad! have a great weekend tracy and i am really glad that you were able to get it into the ground before you left on your trip.. your s.s
Post a Comment