yes, you have a good eye. I didn't plant them, they were already here. There are 3 bushes back there, spread a part a bit along the side of the house. Last year mom, mom zdelar, and my disciple, Bev gave me stuff out of their yards....hostas, sedum, foxgloves and something else I don't know what...and I found a neat almost ground cover blue tiny flowers at the local park along the creek...I transplanted all of these and looks like most of it has come back and is growing. I have things planted in the front, back and back along the side of the shed. As the hostas grow and spread I will probably cut them apart and transplant more in other places. Thanks! Tracy
2 comments:
tracy,
very nice! you did a really good job. are those peonies in the back ground?? have a great trip. thank you for sharing your photos..
love, sue
yes, you have a good eye. I didn't plant them, they were already here. There are 3 bushes back there, spread a part a bit along the side of the house. Last year mom, mom zdelar, and my disciple, Bev gave me stuff out of their yards....hostas, sedum, foxgloves and something else I don't know what...and I found a neat almost ground cover blue tiny flowers at the local park along the creek...I transplanted all of these and looks like most of it has come back and is growing. I have things planted in the front, back and back along the side of the shed. As the hostas grow and spread I will probably cut them apart and transplant more in other places.
Thanks!
Tracy
Post a Comment