Tuesday, May 13, 2008

This n That

Hi girls!!! Last week I received a candle and note set, thank you very much to my S.S. It was very much appreciated. Thank you for thinking of me:)

A few weeks ago I asked for prayer for my cousin who was in Afghanistan. He is back on U.S. soil now. He is stationed at Fort Bragg for the time being. He will be deployed twice more before his tour is up. His family is hoping he goes back go Afghanistan rather than Iraq. It will definitely be in the Middle East though as he has language training in that area.

Please remember us in your prayers. We need God to make His direction for our lives very clear. We have some very big decisions coming up and just want to make sure we are following God's leading. If you think of us on Thursday that would be a wonderful time to pray;)

Hope everyone is having a wonderful week!
Love, Lori

ps Hey Sue... have you checked out my blog lately? Shaun sort of made his way into it a couple of days ago. Hope he doesn't mind!!

5 comments:

secret sister said...

Lori,
Wasn't there some colorful ice cream bowls, and a scooper in the bag? There should have been more than a candle and note pad...please post so I know what all was in your bag....thanks! Your s.s

Anonymous said...

I was checking out your personal blog, congrats on the win! Did you get anything good? Where is your scrappy chic blog? I'd like to see it. Jack is crying so got to hurry. and the question that I've been thinking...how do you find time to scrap/craft w/ 3 kids? or do you do it when they are in school? I'll have to wait possibly another year in ahalf before I have that luxury/time! hahaahha
Tracy

those cans were so cute!! Great idea.

secret sister said...

lori,
we did see that and shaun said that he remembers that conversation well.. he didn't mind.. hope all is well on your homefront and i love the teacher appreciation gifts.. my bad, i didn't do anything but buy fruit.. lol! for the teachers that is..lol!!! oh well, talk with you later, loveya, sue

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry I forgot to mention the ice cream scoop and super cute bowls. They are really adorable!!! Can't wait to get to use them.
Love, Lori

Anonymous said...

Hey tracy, I didn't mean to skip over your questions. My scrappy chic blog is linked on the right hand side bar of my personal blog. I haven't actually had time to upload any new pages yet. Things here have been pretty busy. The kids craft with me! I set them all up and then I get to work on my own projects. Of course they interrupt me a lot. Lots of times I skip tv at night and craft then. Or when Andy is home he is very involved with the kids so that frees some time up for me. Andy encourages me to do things for myself and complains a bit if I'm not working on something crafty. He knows it makes me happy. And I hate to tell you this, but I actually had more time when my kids were smaller. The older they get the busier they are...which means I have to tote them from activity to activity. Plus when the older ones are in school Asher is very very needy. I never realized before the start of this school year just how much they helped me entertain him!

Love, Lori