Sunday, May 4, 2008

Howdy, Sue

I sent Shaun an email thanking him for taking all that stuff to the dump. I sent the email to the msn.com address, hopefully he got it. It didn't come back to me, so I figured he received it. We really appreciated him doing that. I didn't know he was even out there...I had planned on going out to help him when he got here. I must have just missed him; he must have arrived when I went back into the house to fix breakfast for everyone and to help Sapphire brush her hair. Pat said Noah and Rees had cute matching raincoats on...I would have like to have seen that. Pat said that the boys were out there really working...(he said, "Rees works hard just like Shaun and Noah didn't hesitate to let Rees do the work!"..LOL). Please check to make sure Shaun got my "thank-you" email....love ya all....Mom

No comments: