Hi Sue,
We hope you have a wonderful, happy birthday tomorrow. The reason I am writing this, this evening is because I don't know when I will be on the computer tomorrow and I wanted to be sure to wish you a super day...enjoy your day, relax and do nothing after you get home from church. Let your men cook you a delicious birthday lunch or dinner!!
Please let us know when you find out anything about Shaun's test; we will continue to pray that his headaches will stop very soon. We love you all....Mom and Dad
2 comments:
thanks so much.. and thank dad too! my "boys" took me to the roadhouse for lunch/dinner.. and we had a good time! they even sang to me!! yikes...:)
we find out the results 2moro.. i will post as soon as i know something..
loveya, sue
How sweet of your men to do that for your birthday; and how nice that you were sung to!! I hope you are having a splendid day...love ya all..Mom
Post a Comment