Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Walnut Creek Foods

Have you ladies been there lately? I took the 4 girls there yesterday and we looked around. They had the peanut butter extract that I've been looking for and couldn't find locally. I was very excited!! They have a huge selection of metal cookie cutters and mixing bowls I had never seen before! Anyways, we had fun looking at all the neat things we don't see around this area.

If you know of any business that is looking for office workers (in office or outsource basis) please let me know. Moving is not a problem ;)

Love ya, Steph

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Steph,

We LOVE Walnut Creek Foods!!! That is one of the places I miss most since moving :( We bought all our lunchmeat and cheese there because the prices were so awesome and the food was so yummy. The kids always loved their ice cream as well.

I don't know of anyone hiring :( Sorry wish I did.

Love, Lori

secret sister said...

we love that place too!! :)
sorry, i don't know of anyone hiring either.. wish i did.
good luck :)
love, sue

Anonymous said...

It's fun having a place like WCfoods to visit...kinda makes you feel like your on a mini-vacation! LOL
Life seems s-l-o-w and layed back, which is a nice feeling :)

We didn't get ice cream this time...but I'll let me get it next time. I had bought different cheeses, crackers and beef sticks and we had a picnic in the van (since it started pouring down rain!!) LOL

Love, Steph