Thursday, July 9, 2009

hello

Just wanted to let everyone know that I was updating my blog with our vacation adventures. If anyone is interested you can hear all about our travels there:)

Tracy I added the scary robber story just for you!!

Hope everyone is having a fantastic Summer. I feel so out of touch with everyone. We have been pretty busy and are just really enjoying hanging out with each other. I have turned my phone and computer off most of the time so that I can enjoy my family being home:)

Isaac has his first tournament game tonight. Please say a little prayer for him that he plays well. It is such a big deal to him and his batting has been off this past month:( Please pray for some big hits and great plays!!

Love, Lori

2 comments:

secret sister said...

I am happy you had a safe and enjoyable trip to Virginia and back home again. Virginia is a beautiful state. We lived there about a year and saw some beautiful mountains! Hope Isaac got his birthday card and gift and that he had a "happy birthday". Love ya all....Mom/grandma

sue said...

glad you are all back safe..good luck to isaac and have a good day :)