Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Hi STeph ..STeph

What's up? I did not forget about you. I am planning something special for ya. I don't mean to be behind, but lacking finances right now. However, I will make it up to you. I am still praying for you guys and hoping things pick up financially for you too. I know you work hard for your family.
Remember let me know what you need. I would rather give you stuff that you need and want for yourself too.

Love YOUr Bestess and favorite Sister.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I'm here. I had to get a new hard drive for my laptop so I was very, very limited to what I could do on my computer..but its fixed now. PTL!!
I appreciate your prayers. Since you asked what I could use, I'll let ya know ;)
*cupcake pans
*Variety size of mixing bowls
*lemon zester
*gift card from The Material Girl fabric store (I could live there!!)

Inbetween building websites and marketing businesses, I really enjoy sewing..so anything like that is still good ;)
Do you ever look at the magazine "Country Sampler"? I LOVE that magazine...I have some from 2005!! Can you believe that? Anyways, if you ever look at that magazine you'll see the colors and other stuff I like.

Ok that's enough ideas! Love ya! Steph