This us just an update from the Citro's!
First I would like to say thank you to my SS for the note.....I completely understand and appreciate your prayers.
Second - I would like to tell Sue that I'm sorry to here about your sister Fran. I haven't been on here in a while so didn't know until now, but my prayers are with her husband and daughter. I will also be prayer for the new parents and they're baby (I better see some pictures on here!)
And now the update.....
I found out yesterday that our family of 4 will be a family of 5 next year in March sometime. That's right, I'm pregnant! Dan and I are both excited....and nervous. With 2 I have a hand for each of them. Has anyone ever heard of a mother sprouting an extra arm? NO? Just checkin'. Anyway, Addison and Trinity are both doing very well. Trinity has started this stage where she says "Ohhhh I LOVE it!" to everything. I gave her dinner last and she said "Mommy, thank you! I love it!" I tried to get it on film but she wouldn't ham up for the camera. Addison is a sweet, chubby bundle of hot temper! She plays nice and then all of sudden she'll just start tearing things apart. And don't take something away from her! She spins herself in circles, on the floor, while kicking and scratching the carpet. But then she wants to cuddle......... We need a boy in the house!
Hope that all my sisters are well out there in sister land!
Love you all!
Ashley
4 comments:
Boy, you sure know how to "not" plan spacing the kiddos! LOL I think you will need to borrow my shopping cart cover again. Let me know if you need it again or when you need it again. I won't be selling it for awhile anyways. If I start watching Morgan Russell's baby I may need it myself next year.
Congrats to you and Dan!
luv,
Tracy
A new baby always equals bunches and bunches of extra love!!!! How exciting for your family :) We will be praying for a happy healthy pregnancy for you and a happy healthy baby!!
Congratulations!!!!!
Lori
How exciting!! Another bundle of "joy". A little boy would be nice for your family, but, if the Lord sends another little princess that will work out just fine also! We will be praying for a safe journey for you and our new addition! Love ya...Mom
hey ash,
sounds like you are going to be quite busy, girl!! haha.. i will be praying for that extra arm and that boy you requested! lol!
congratulations!
love,
sue
and thank you for the prayers for my brother, doug..:)
Post a Comment