mom, how is dad doin? wondering how he is feeling and if he is back to 100%... let him know that were asking for him.. how are you feeling? hope is well with you also. :)
lori, how is your dad? he home? adjusting? your mom? keep me updated.. i will continue with prayers.
ashley, you over that queasy feeling yet? hope that you are enjoying this pregnancy.. you looked adorable at the party..
what about lynsey? victoria? chelsea? tracy? jessica? steph? whats'up?????
steph, i was wondering about that expo.. i am gonna plan on coming.. want to see your stuf... :)
well, take care all and have a good week ..loveya sue
8 comments:
Sue? Is that you? :)
Lori
yep it sure is... forgot to add that huh? hahaha.. my bad!sorry i didn't call you back yesterday.. my cell is causing me some problems.. all i can do is text on the stupid thing.. if i talk it drains within 2 minutes.. can't have much of a conversation in 2 min.. haha.. at least not us..heehee..fb me and i will see that..
That's okay:) I just wondered if you knew Thom and/or Debbie Jones. Thom was Dover middle school's principal and Debbie was a teacher in the MS. I though maybe with Gavin you may have had some sort of dealing with them.
My dad is doing good. still in some pain but i think that is to be expected! Now we are praying that when he is back up and around that he will be able to find work.
How is CC going for the boys? Did Shaun make it to his destination safe and sound?
okay now I forgot!!! In case you didn't know...the above comment was from me:)
Love, Lori
haha..that's funny..yes i remember the jones'.. why? everything okay with them? the boys finished up with their last meet on wednesday.. they did pretty well. they improved every race.. thats all i could ask, i know i wouldn't of been able to do that.:) no finished 16th and rees 58th..with times 7mn and 11 respectively..
shaun drove all night and arrived on wed. morning..he started the on the jobsite yesterday and said that everyone is real nice and they already talked him into moving over to their hotel..! haha the only bad thing is he was put on midnites and he hates midnites..we just keep telling ourselves " we have a job"! don't sweat the small stuff..right? how is maia, asher, isaac and andy? what about yourself? all good.. shaun and i want to come and visit but didn't get a chance before he left..so we will have to make arrangements when he gets back.. if that is okay with you..
loveya, sue
haha..that's funny..yes i remember the jones'.. why? everything okay with them? the boys finished up with their last meet on wednesday.. they did pretty well. they improved every race.. thats all i could ask, i know i wouldn't of been able to do that.:) no finished 16th and rees 58th..with times 7mn and 11 respectively..
shaun drove all night and arrived on wed. morning..he started the on the jobsite yesterday and said that everyone is real nice and they already talked him into moving over to their hotel..! haha the only bad thing is he was put on midnites and he hates midnites..we just keep telling ourselves " we have a job"! don't sweat the small stuff..right? how is maia, asher, isaac and andy? what about yourself? all good.. shaun and i want to come and visit but didn't get a chance before he left..so we will have to make arrangements when he gets back.. if that is okay with you..
loveya, sue
Isaac went to his first fall ball practice wearing a dover avenue shirt. One of the other players dad walked up to Isaac and asked him how he got the shirt. Isaac said it was his old school and he was from Dover. The dad asked Isaac where his parents were. He walked up to Andy and introduced himself as Thom Jones. Turns out he took a job right here in Dublin as a MS principal. They moved the EXACT same time we did :) What are the odds that their son Jack would be on the same ball team as Isaac? It was bizarre.
We barely spoke after that other than the usual obligitory pleasantries. I didn't even know the wife's name. Andy thought she was cold and snobby. Thom was a little more outgoing than her. We did discuss how there is NO good pizza here:) Finally at one of the last games I just sucked it up and walked over and asked her how she was adjusting. That opened the floodgates!! Literally:) Anyways she is not cold and snobby she was very nice actually. just a little shy and maybe still shell shocked from their move. She didn't want to move at all:) She still misses home desperately. Anyways at the next game she didn't go out of her way to chat again so towards the end I walked over and gave her my phone number. She seemed genuinely happy that I had made the effort but I'm wondering if I'll ever hear from her or if I'll have to again make the first move and call her. Not having a kid in MS yet I had no idea who they were. I thought maybe since Gavin went through Dover MS you might know them and be able to tell me a little about them so I can get a better read on her:)
Dad is feeling better; gets tired easily; like he said "I'm not getting any younger"..so, that might explain it. Everyone else is pretty good, no complaints. I do believe that we will have an early and a LONG winter; cold and frigid...dad and I are not looking forward to that! I emailed Shaun a note the other to let him know we are praying for him; also keeping you and the children in our prayers. If you need anything let us know...we love you all...Mom
Post a Comment