Wednesday, October 14, 2009

A Thank You Note

Thank you to all those who could attend Tristan's birthday party and for his gifts. He fits into all of the clothes and loves the toys. Sorry I am so late writing a "thank you" but I am bad at this stuff. I am trying to get better and more responsible with writing notes and sending cards out to people. But thanks again. And thanks SUE for my house warming gift. Candle smell good and mr.t likes the pillow. He lays on it sometimes. LOL.

We have been in our new home for a little over a month for those who didn't know we finally bought our first home. Hoping to have a house warming party soon. Love you all and I will talk to you ladies later.

The Worrells

1 comment:

sue said...

glad that you like them lynsey..:) it was fun to see your new abode and visit with you all.. you have a very lovely home!