Saturday, October 10, 2009

Tracy's update.

Jack is sick, but hopefully just "cold stuff", keeping him at home for the most part anyhow.

My website got a makeover. Cuter & more personalized than before. Check it out!

Joel is back to working 2 jobs..this time he told job #2 they could work him during the wk as well. So that makes things a bit hairy w/ scheduling things in the evenings.

I'm planning to come to the expo in NP too to hand out my biz cards to the vendors there. I just went to a craft show here in Canton and handed stuff out too. Hoping to let more people know about my blog.

Planning to bring the kiddos down to NP to trick or treat in Jess's neighborhood again too. So someone keep me posted on that please?


Thats the concise version (hehe). I've been paged to the bathroom to do a butt-wiping.

Love,
Tracy

6 comments:

secret sister said...

Howdy do....tell Jack I hope he is feeling better real soon. It was so cute talking to him yesterday. I could tell by his voice that he just didn't feel very well. I'm not sure who is having the Halloween party this year; I have heard Stephanie might have it and everyone going T or T'n in her neighborhood. I am sure though, that everyone will get an invite through the mail. I will check on that tomorrow. I will go in now and check out your website... Love to you all....Mom

sue said...

hope that lil'jack is feeling better.. i hope that tha sickies don't hit our house this early.. haha.. have a good week, tracy.

secret sister said...

Hope Jack is feeling better soon!!

I like your blog's new look:)

Anonymous said...

Thank you all :)

maila said...

Okay now I'm forgetting my name!!LOL I was the secret sister poster :)

Love Lori

Anonymous said...

Thats okay! Hey, did you get me FB post on your profile about us coming down again soon?

-T.