Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Time change for Stocking Exchange

I have had a couple of request to change the time from noon to 1:00 PM. Will this work better for everyone? This way, those that have to work, will get to come; those that might have to travel a little ways, won't feel so rushed. Please let me know if 1PM-3:30 will work for all you wonderful ladies. Love ya all....Mom

5 comments:

sue said...

well, as for this "wonderful" lady.. i appreciate that time.. thanks mom! i will see you at 1pm.. can't wait.. any decisions on the food you would like us to bring..? or should i just bring an appetizer of some sort? thanks..:)

secret sister said...

You can bring some appetizers, cookies, candy, or whatever your heart desires..LOL..Mom

ashley said...

If you want something like chips or brownies I can bring that, but I will be leaving straight from work so it can't be refrigerated and I can't really stop at home before I leave because the girls will throw a fit!

Anonymous said...

That time works for the mama fish :) I can bring this veggie/cheese baked wreath thingy..

If you create a menu and need me to bring something different that's fine with me :)
Love ya's,
Steph

Anonymous said...

As long as I can bring the boys I should be good. Don't know what I'll bring yet (food)...maybe in a couple wks could you post who's already signed up to bring what?

thx,
Tracy