Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Jessica, Secret Sister here

hey just checking to see if you have received anything special in the mail that you were not expecting. like say uhmmm you know like a uhmmm you know like a uhmmmm well okay how about a magazine subscription to country living or something like that?

let me know so i know you know you know.

with love your secret sister

2 comments:

secret sister said...

Hello to my s.s,
I love my magazine! i came home last week tired from a long day of work, yelling...um.. I mean...loving the kids at school and looked in my mail box to find a country living mag. I am still looking it over. It was a very pleasant surprise.So thank you thank you very much!!
btw..did you send me one from focus on the family too? just wondering.
Love ya...Jess

Anonymous said...

no to the Focus on the Family. But :) !!! I did send something else your way...that is, if I got my form in on time. So that will be a surprise for both of us...got you one and me one - I hope I wasn't too late. let me know if you get something else unexpected!