As of today's date, I believe the exchange is going to be held at Lynsey's house, but who knows by the time Dec. rolls around!
The first Saturday in Dec.. Dec. 5th and we will start at noon
Bring your stocking (or box etc.) with your 10 gifts
If you have any suggestions for our "eats", please share your ideas and then we will go from there.
We will be picking new names for the upcoming year.
Although my gift giving this year has been very skimpy, I want my secret sister to know that I faithfully pray for her everyday! I don't know where this year has gone; seems like it has flown by faster than any previous year and I haven't been able to "catch" up with it. The days fly!!
Please pass on any ideas for the party.....love you all! Mom
5 comments:
Hi Mom!
I'm sorry I keep forgetting about the blog, I'm going to have to place a sticky note on my computer.
I send a note to the gals on facebook, cuz I'm not sure if they forget about the blog too.
Foods: I like finger foods...but anything warm is yummy! We should do a "tablescape" like that food tv lady does (we don't have to include the alcohol though! LOL)
Love ya!Steph
Hopefully I will be able to make it:)
Andy does NOT like to come home 2 weeks in a row though so......would you rather have us at the stocking exchange or the Christmas party? He may be okay doing both but just in case he tells me one or the other which would everyone prefer?
Love Lori
Well, let me see.....since we would love to have you for both, I will let you tell me what works out best for you. Too bad we can't see what the weather will be like on those 2 weekends; that might be the deciding factor. I want it to be whatever is the most convenient for you as a family..just let me know either way. I know...you can ask Andy what HE would rather do and we will understand over here on this end...love, Mom
Mom,
I don't get off work until 12:30 on saturdays and then it will take me another 45 to get to Lynseys house .....is there anyway to move it to 1pm?
Love ya
Ash
Yes..I think that can be arranged. Let me post that right now...love ya...Mom
Post a Comment