Hey again!
1st - Sue I'm sorry to hear about all the trouble your dad is having - I will pray that he's well.
2nd - Mom, I have marked my calendar but I'm not sure Dan will be able to get off as he has his last vacation the 1st week of August and they are stingy about requests.
3rd - Dan and I have been trying to cut costs so we have been getting rid of everything that is not necessity. One of the items we dropped is our unlimited long distances. (Our bill went from $78 per month to $37) So we now have 60 minutes a month and it is long distance for us to call all of you. If I call I will say "Hey call me back." If there is a problem with this ( like maybe you too do not have unlimited long distance) please post it here on the blog so I know not to to this to you. I hope no one thinks this is rude -- it just isn't in our budget with 2 babies in diapers!!!!
Trinity is getting over what she had and has now passed it on to Addison. It's so sad to listen to her tiny little cough and every time she nurses she gets into such a coughing fit that she spits up. But still she never cries. (The best baby ever!!!!) Well both of my girls are great.
Trinity had her 18mths check up yesterday and did well. She's 25lbs and 33 inches tall. She said her words, pointed to her body parts, and did the 3 words she knows in signed language! ( I know I know........ everyone thinks they're babies are geniuses. That's the way it should be!!!)
I am doing good, I just hate living out where there's nothing to do and no where to go. This blogging helps though and I also starting a my space account. It hasn't let me get my own url yet (some kind of error message keeps popping up) but if you want invited to my account just put it on this blog and I'll invite you!
Well I think that's all I have to say for now. EVERYONE should keep blogging -- it keeps me sane!!!!
Love
Ashley
1st - Sue I'm sorry to hear about all the trouble your dad is having - I will pray that he's well.
2nd - Mom, I have marked my calendar but I'm not sure Dan will be able to get off as he has his last vacation the 1st week of August and they are stingy about requests.
3rd - Dan and I have been trying to cut costs so we have been getting rid of everything that is not necessity. One of the items we dropped is our unlimited long distances. (Our bill went from $78 per month to $37) So we now have 60 minutes a month and it is long distance for us to call all of you. If I call I will say "Hey call me back." If there is a problem with this ( like maybe you too do not have unlimited long distance) please post it here on the blog so I know not to to this to you. I hope no one thinks this is rude -- it just isn't in our budget with 2 babies in diapers!!!!
Trinity is getting over what she had and has now passed it on to Addison. It's so sad to listen to her tiny little cough and every time she nurses she gets into such a coughing fit that she spits up. But still she never cries. (The best baby ever!!!!) Well both of my girls are great.
Trinity had her 18mths check up yesterday and did well. She's 25lbs and 33 inches tall. She said her words, pointed to her body parts, and did the 3 words she knows in signed language! ( I know I know........ everyone thinks they're babies are geniuses. That's the way it should be!!!)
I am doing good, I just hate living out where there's nothing to do and no where to go. This blogging helps though and I also starting a my space account. It hasn't let me get my own url yet (some kind of error message keeps popping up) but if you want invited to my account just put it on this blog and I'll invite you!
Well I think that's all I have to say for now. EVERYONE should keep blogging -- it keeps me sane!!!!
Love
Ashley
No comments:
Post a Comment