Reading Ashley's blog I remembered I too received a card from my SS. Thank you by the way. I didn't think to post a thank you. I think I have it in my bible cover. Anyways...I think I have been hearing thunder in the far distant and darkness is creeping closer to the house...I think its a storm or a giant!
This past wk was our church's second year doing VBS and we ended up (last count I had heard) w/ 126 kids or thereabout. oooooo....thunder has moved overhead it sounds like. Which by the way reminds me....I was visiting our Walmart...well one of them...we have several nearby...and they had these neat weatherband radio/tv/flashlight...w/ rechargeable battery/ handcrank/ and retractable plug I think on clearance for $14. I bought us one. We did lose our power the other night during a storm and Joel thinks it didn't come on until 4:30am or thereabout...went out about midnight and we were short on good working flashlights handy. I'll tell you what was really bright and nice...I had bought these round/ lights you stick in a closet or whereever and it was so bright that I could see what I was doing about a few feet away from Joel in the dark.
Well, thats all for now. Oh and by the way, we have 3 houses for sale on our street if anyones looking to buy one. Last I checked one was less than $80,000 and the one next to us is just under $105,000 both are small.....there is one down the street but I don't know how much. The nice thing about our street is you can sell parking during the Hall of Fame festivities. ooooooo okay...storm close...going to hang up before we lose power, just in case!
Luv-
Tracy
1 comment:
Your very welcome, tracy...s.s
Post a Comment