Saturday, June 14, 2008

Long time no post!

Hello everyone out there in blogger world!
Sorry it's been so long since I posted! I'm sure everyone is just DYING to hear from me. HEHEHHEHEEEE.............. you know, cuz I have so many "exciting" things happening! I'm trying to make the most out of my quiet time before the girls wake up. Right now Trinity has some kind of throat infection that's been giving her low grade fevers and she constantly has her fingers down her throat because it's sore. She looks so cute and helpless when she's sick. Her eyes are all puffy and her lips are real red. And she wants to do is cuddle with me. I love it. (Not the sick part just the cute cuddly part) Addison is doing very well. She has really started "talking" and LOVES to look at herself in the mirror. 3 months and she still has never cried for no reason. I thank God everyday for letting me be a mom, having two daughters, and a husband that works his tail off to provide for us.
Dan goes back to work today. He was on "vacation" this week. Yeah, vacation. He spent the entire time off on a backhoe digging out half of our hillside and driveway. Him and his dad carted off 25 dump truck loads of dirt to make way for a wide parking area and (eventually) a garage. We have practically rebuilt this house from the ground up and it's really coming together nicely. I was sooooo depressed when we first moved here. I hated it. The only room in the whole house that was done a year ago was our bedroom and everything else was just barely liveable. Now it's beautiful. I can't believe the work that Dan knows how to do.
Well, it is time to get a little housework done before the babies get up!
Love all of you out there sister land!
Ashley

3 comments:

secret sister said...

Awwww, poor littl' baby girl. We will be praying that she starts feeling better real soon. So, Dan is back to the old grind stone, is he? Keep us updated on Trinity and her sore throat...thank you for the update. We love you all...Mom

Anonymous said...

Good to hear from you. I hope Trinity gets well and Addison doesn't get sick.

Luv ya-
Tracy

maila said...

Hey Ashley, good to hear from you!! Glad to hear your house is coming together so nicely. Hope Trinity is feeling better soon. Love you guys, Lori