Saturday, June 28, 2008

Thank you S.S.

I just wanted to thank my secret sister for the card! I got it 4 days ago but kept forgetting to post this. Now, Trinity ran off with the card and I'm sure it's stuffed into a couch cushion or in the toy box so I don't remember everything in it but I think you asked me what I wanted.
There a 2 scents from Bath & Body works that are completely discontinued never to return and the only place you can get them is on Ebay. They are Peach Nectar and Grapefruit & Jasmine. I like the lotions, body wash, and spray, But the lotions are my favorite. I like the clothes at Steve & Barry's. I love restaurant gift cards b/c I never get to spend money on that (Roadhouse, Olive Garden, Dante's, Uncle Primo's, and El San Jose's.) I love jewelry -- anything that's not pink or orange (just because I don't own any clothes that color). I really really love hair care products by Aquage and I'm totally out of everything and you can only get them at salons (like Z Hair Salon). I love to have my nails done and I also like nail polish (all colors).
I hope that this info will be helpful!!!!!
And thank you for the last gift I got! I love the scented nail polish!!!
Love ya
Ashley

No comments: