Sunday, June 15, 2008

updates and prayer requests

Hi girls,
I know I haven't been posting much but I have been reading. Things have just been super crazy around here! Tracy...glad to hear you had fun on your vacation. It is hard to travel with toddler's (been there done that) but it is awesome to expose them to the world. My kids remember the trips we took when they were little. Isaac can still regale us with stories of him throwing away my glasses in a NYC airport because he was mad at me and an entire ship full of people singing happy birthday to him and presenting him with a cake when it was indeed NOT his birthday!! Only Andy and I remember the fits at restaurants and stores....and strangely enough we look back at them very fondly. Even that awful day in the airport. My glasses were never recovered by the way! The kids only remember the good and funny.

I came in search of prayers. Andy is going to look at a house tomorrow. Please pray that God makes it clear where we are supposed to be. This looks like a wonderful neighborhood to us. Also pray for no hidden costs....ie pet rent and pet deposit. It is very hard for Andy to be separated from us so please pray his week goes well. Also I have a Dr.s apt tomorrow and need prayers concerning that. I have a mysterious bump on my face and want it to be GONE!! Andy seems to think it is a subaceous cyst. Whatever I just want it to go away.

Sue is your dad okay? I heard he took a spill on his bike? Prayers have been sent as always.

I can't seem to keep both blogs updated with all of our info so I have been mainly trying to just focus on posting on my personal blog. If you're wondering about our day to day activities that is the place to check!! I always read here just don't always post.

LOve you all, Lori

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Praying already!
Luv-
Tracy