Thursday, May 27, 2010

Good Night

Have You Prayed for Your Secret Sister Today?
I have the most wonderful , diverse sisters in my life. Each of you plays a specific role in this life and in mine that is uniquely yours. I am sooo thankful that not one of us is the same! How boring life would be if we all had the same gifts!
So I just wanted to say I love you sisters...Tracy, Sue, Lori, Stephanie, Ashley, Lynsey, chelsea, and Victoria.
I hope this summer we can all get together and learn from each other and share our talents with each sister!!!!

Have ablessed night full of sweet dreams!!!
Jess

2 comments:

secret sister said...

awwwww shucks... thanks jess.. love you too!! and that would be totally awesome to get together!
loveya, sue
hope you got some rest!

Unknown said...

Not sure what talent I have to share but I'd love to get together!!

Love you all:)

Lori