Saturday, May 15, 2010

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO YOU, LYNSEY & MATT

Have You Prayed for Your Secret Sister Today?

Today, May 15th is Lynsey and Matt's anniversary. I hope you have a wonderful celebration today; enjoy your dinner at Carrabbas (or however you spell that!) I hope you have 60 more years of total bliss and happiness! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY...love ya....Mom

2 comments:

sue said...

wow.. back to back anniversaries.. awesome! have a great day! :)

maila said...

Have a great day Lynsey and Matt!!!! Here's to many many more wonderful years ahead of you!! Hope you get to enjoy the day together:)


I remember at your wedding I was newly pregnant with Asher but NO ONE knew:) We were keeping it a secret! Then Andy pulled gma Moesta aside and let her in on our news!! Morning sickness was setting in and I felt pukey the whole day. I kept hoping no one would catch me throwing up in the bathroom:)Oh and Shaun kept torturing Miss Maia with the balloons too:) She was deathly afraid of balloons and every time she saw them she would flip OUT! It was pretty funny:)

Love you!!
Lori