Friday, May 14, 2010

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO YOU, LORI & ANDY

Have You Prayed for Your Secret Sister Today?

I was just looking at my calendar for today's activities and couldn't believe we are in the middle of May already!! AND....I see that Lori and Andy are celebrating 16 years of bliss...well....I think it is 16 years. (I may be off 1 year). I hope you have a very happy day of celebrating and wish you many, many more years of togetherness and happiness! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!

Love you both....Mom

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary Lori! I'm sure that you have a terrific weekend planned. Enjoy each other and your day! Love, S.Sis

maila said...

Thank you mom and secret sister!! Our anniversary plans were thwarted by a sickly 5yo boy!! Asher was not feeling well so he missed school yesterday:( Andy still insisted on taking me out to lunch though...which was waaayyyy overpriced and not too much fun with the aforementioned sick little boy:) It was all good though. My wonderful husband kept complimenting me all day and telling me how fabulous I am! I really really wanted to get out this weekend but it looks like we are homebound...yet again:( Asher keeps spiking a fever and has the sore throat and head full of snot:( I guess we'll try again next weekend!!

Have a lovely day ladies:)

Lori