Monday, May 31, 2010

PARTY AT THE FEARNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have You Prayed for Your Secret Sister Today?

Howdy family!
We are hosting a party for the special men in our lives on Saturday June 19th at our house.(fearn's)
Time: 3pm-?: we are hoping to have a bonfire that night.
What to bring: If you all could please pick an item off the list to bring that would be fabulous. Here are the choices: macaroni salad or potato salad
Garlic bread (we can bake it at our house if necessary)
Corn on the cob-cooked
cupcakes-or cake -or pie enough for everyone please!
deviled eggs
baked beans
Fruit Salad
Eric and I are providing the meat and drinks and eating things( napkins, plastic ware,cups plates,etc.)
Also please bring a lawn chair for each family member and of course u dont have to sit outside in the heat to eat. We all eat in shifts anyways, so there will be plenty of eating room in the house. :)
I know dad would love it if all could come, but I also understand if you can't. Hopefully this is enough notice for everyone. And Pray for good weather :)
Please let me know as soon as you can if you can make it and what u can bring. I will check the blog everyday so that I can get your messeges. Thanks a ton!!!!
Love ya all,
Jess

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

When do you need to know if we are able to make it or not? I would really like to come but it depends on b-ball schedules and Andy's plans for the weekend:)

Thanks for the invite!!

Love, Lori

secret sister said...

hey jess,
thank you so much for the advance notice... :) we will be there.. and i would like to bring the beans.. thanks!
love, sue