I just thought it would be fun to type that word today. I have never even spelled it out before. lol!!!! Anyhoo,
Lori and Sue, thank you for the reply to my latest blogg. I can totally understand about it all. :)
I wish we could be down there to see Isaac play. I have alot of friend whose kids are involved in baseball, and man, can they take it SERIOUSLY! I agree that you have to honor your commitments. Austin just finished with his basketball games and loved it! we were sooo surprised, but very proud of him.
I am going to take you up on your open invitation about coming down to visit. I just don't know when,yet, but I may be alone or with kids, Hopefully with Eric but his work schedule is Crazy. And honestly I am tired of waiting for the right moment to take advantage of peoples hospitality. Time is moving sooooo swifty that i hate wasting anymore of it. So Thank You for the open invite. I def. want to scrap with ya. (book , that is..:) )
I got a cricket for my birthday and have been experimenting with it. It is Awesome!!!!!
but I am still learning different tricks to it. There are alot of possibilities to do with that thing.
Tracy and the other girls really like it to. Its just so neat! It really helped with Austin's science project display.
There is so muchto do in your area. You guys are really blessed to be living where you are, and i don't care if you follow us around like puppies. I like puppies! We do love Cosi as well. But I want to go to Trader Joe's-I hear that store is very cool.
I wish we could plan a sisters weekend, where whoever can make it comes down and we either get a couple of hotel rooms or stay with you and go see the sites of Columbus. Go to places we havent been or places we always wanted to go. That would be a blast. I am soooo ready for fun right now in my life. I just need a breather from reality. Just for a weekend :)
NOt the kind of fun that would get us in trouble with anyone,but just a Hakunumatata kind of weekend. Hey we could even title it that!!!!! lol!
Okay I'm done typing your ears off-that goes for all the sisters,
Love you all...........
Jess
2 comments:
Jessica we will take you with or without Eric:)I have driven to t-county by myself for day trips with the kids before. It's a long drive but totally do-able. There is a trick to avoiding the heaviest traffic. You don't even have to get on 270 to get to our house!!
Trader Joe's is 2 minutes from house and really couldn't be any more fabulous!! We love to shop there:) It's sort of like an Aldi's for organic food in a way. But way better. Whole Foods is even more awesome than TJ's!! It is such an experience in there!! But kinda pricey:) It's so worth the splurge every once in a while:)
We have so many things here for your whole family or just for the women of the family. The theaters always have different productions going on. Or everyone could just come stay at my house and we could shop and scrap all night. Carla comes and stays a couple of times a year and we always have a really great time!
The metro parks are really fabulous (and Free) if you like to hike. Inniswood gardens is gorgeous:) I could go on and on. This next weekend we want to take the kids to Slate Run Farm. It is run like it's still the 1890's. If it rains we are headed to Boonshoft in Dayton.
Glad you don't mind if we follow you around:) I am dying for fellowship here. Seriously though I do understand needing family time and wouldn't be hurt if you all chose to go off and do your own thing. It's not your job to entertain me:)Like I said before it is nice to see people if they are here even if only for 10 minutes. My brother comes with the NPHS band a couple of times a year and we always track him down. I spend a few minutes chatting with him and get a hug and then we all go on our merry little way:)It works out well for everyone!
Did you get the big Cricut?? I LOVE mine:) I don't use it nearly enough but I love it!!
Gotta go take care of Asher. He is not feeling well at all:( I think he picked up the other two's sinus/cold issues. He is passed out on my couch and he NEVER does that. I am praying he doesn't have to miss school tomorrow. He only has 3 days left and he already has to miss one of those:(
Lots of love:)
Lori
oh! I love to hike! we took the kids camping on springbreak to saltfork and hiked everyday!!!
I am so excited! I think we will have tons of fun. I was thinking that us girls really need to spend more time with each, and how easy it is to take for granted that we have so many sisters but then I look at Brittany and realize that she doesnt have that. All she asks for is a sister! How do u deal with that!?
I see the importance of keeping in touch with each other--not just for mine and "our" sake but for Britts as well. She may not have a sister but she has so many girl cousins that she needs to see them as her "sisters" and be thankful for what God has given her. These family ties are soooo important. She needs more girls in her life. I do feel sad that i couldnt give her a sister, but I find comfort in the fact that God has a better plan for her.Its just hard to help her see that right now. I wonder if its a phase she is going thru or if this is a "faith" issue for her?
I pray she sees the importance of all girls in her family and how God is using that in her life.
Anyways, i didnt mean to go on and on.
Thanks for the reply,
Love ya all
Jess
Post a Comment