
You know I had to take pictures of this...Brendan's first day at preschool. Preschool doesn't actually start till about 9/930am but we have to average about 5 hrs a day to qualify for the ELI program which is paying for all of his preschool...thank the Lord! He said he wanted to stay for naptime so I packed his blanket too...we'll see how that goes. I've told him DW (Arthur's little sister) stays for naptime at her school. If all goes well, I will hopefully have a lot of time to focus on ebay and other things.
Jack stays home with me. I've enrolled him in a 6 wk Parent/Child gymnastics class through the Y. One day a week he and I will have something special to do together. I don't know exactly what to expect ...being gymnastics for 2 yr olds but it will probably be fun anyways.
BTW (by the way)....thank you Secret Sis. for the card...I did get it awhile back!
I also was thinking today...isn't everyone's school-aged kids in new schools this year...or just about? Sue and Lori's are in new districts...mine is just starting preschool, Steph's are in public now...and Jess's are just starting IHCS?? Will be praying for them all!
1 comment:
Hope you had a fabulous day Brendan!!!!
Love, Aunt Lori
Post a Comment