Saturday, August 30, 2008

Lynsey Here!!!

I wanted to say HI to everyone. Hope everyone is doing well with new moves, new schools, new jobs.

I just wanted to fill people in with "what's new with the Worrells". I just graduated from KSU with a Bachelor's degree in Recreation Management. I am working part time at Indian Hills Christian school as a gym teacher. And I am working part time at the Tusc YMCA .

Also we are going to be moving. Not sure if we are going to buy or rent again. I am praying that we will be able to buy this time. So if everyone can pray for us that would be greatly appreciated. We know for sure that we have to move b/c this house is actually causing us to be sick the way we have been. Well, all I am signing out . Talk to ya later...

love,
lynsey

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Will be praying for a new house! There's still two for sale on my street I think...but thats a long drive to Dover/NP for work.

Congrats on your two new jobs! Hope things blossom for you!

luv,
Tracy

maila said...

Congrats on your degree!!! And 2 new jobs...WOW!!!! How exciting:) We are very happy for you!!