Hey ya'll how is everyone doing? Thank You to everyone who wished us a happy anniversary. unfortunetly Eric was unable to take the day off. Oh, well, another day.....
Happy Anniversary to Ash and Dan. Iknow its late but life has been busy. I do have good news though, I was hired as the new teacher's aid at IHCS and I will get to help in the preschool as well as teach in the 1st and 4th grade music class!! I am very excited. More so than normal because I had been praying for an open door of opportunity to send them, and this was sooo unexpected. Now I can pay for their schooling with out it coming from our home budget. I miss seeing everyone. Hi,Sue...Hi Lori.. how is life in the new neighborhoods? Are the kids faring well? I hope to see you guys on sunday. This new layout looks sooo awesome!! I love these colors! Sorry for not keeping in touch with everyone enough but I am planning on being on a regular schedule now so I hope things will become more normal. Well I better go and see to the family.Love you all....
2 comments:
jess,
how incredible for you and the kiddos... love it.!!!!
you will have sooo much fun being an aide.. there is never a dull moment.
we are really doing great here.. the boys start on tuesday, open house is on monday. they can't wait. honestly neither can i..lol...!!!!
what are your hours going to be for work..? how funny, i have to quit, and be a stay at home mom, and you get an aide position and are no longer a stay at home mom..
see you on sunday
loveya, sue
How exciting Jess!!! Congrats on your new job:) It sounds like such fun. I'll bet your kids will love IHCS!!!
Love, Lori
Post a Comment