Sunday, August 31, 2008

Labor Day prayer request

I hope everyone enjoys their extra day off from school/work :) Labor Day falls on Hannah's birthday so I just ask that you would keep my family in your prayers. The girls and I are going to clean and decorate her stone, then I take them for lunch or ice cream. We celebrate her birthday by giving thanks to the Lord for the time He gave us, for the gift of life we shared, and for her eternal life that He gave her & all of us, and that we will rejoice with her one day never to be apart again.

We don't sing or do anything spooky like having a picnic on her grave (people do that stuff, did you know that?)

Love ya! Steph

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Will be praying. Happy Birthday to Hannah! The suncatcher you gave Joel and I at my bridal shower in memory of her still hangs in the house. Its on the front "picture" window.

Love to all ya,
Tracy

secret sister said...

Happy Birthday Hannah!! We love you and miss you...such a short 15 months, but so much life packed into it. Grandma and Grandpa go to the place you were put to rest, but we know you are with the Lord.

And...we always pray for you, Steph, and your family. I think it is very nice of Grandma M. to always send you a little something in remembrance of Hannah. Love ya..Mom

maila said...

Happy birthday Hannah!! We love and miss your sweet rosy cheeks and perpetual smile. I will always remember how happy and good natured you always were.

Steph we always remember you and yours in our prayers. Especially around dates like this....

Anonymous said...

Happy Birfday Hannah!!!!

When I look at my girls I ALWAYS think of Hannah, so naturally I always pray for you and your girls. Much love on this end sister!!! Hope you had a day chock full of sweet memories!

Love you guys