I got a delivery today...gifts from my SS!....my multi-feeder for hummingbirds, nectar and a hook/sconce thing. I already have the feeder hanging in the small tree out back so I can see it through my window. I had one hummingbird visiting my single feeder awhile back but he might have been skiddish cuz I rarely saw him but I could see the nectar was disappearing. Maybe he'll come back...and bring friends now?? The new feeder is near my butterfly bush. We'll see!
Thank you Secret Sister!!!!!
luv,
Tracy
1 comment:
I am really glad you liked your gifts. I got the hook so in case you didn't have anything to hang it (the feeder) you could use that. Glad that you have a tree more natural. Hopefully you can use the hook for something else, maybe a potted plant or something along those lines. Have a wonderful day.
love,
s.s
Post a Comment