Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Hey Steph!!

How did the girls first day of school go? Did you survive? I've never prayed so much in my life as I did yesterday for my kids. I prayed bunches for your girls too:) hope to hear an update soon:)

Love, Lori

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Sista' Friend,
The girls did great! Angelika said on Thursday she wanted to stay home with me..she was so cute! But she stuck it out and is glad that she did. The teachers and aides have been so helpful and understanding with her and her situation.
Sierra and Autumn took to school likes fish to water!! I knew they would.
Savannah told me (with all seriousness) that she likes this school better than homeschooling, but that she still loves me! LOL

I appreciate all of your prayers and ask that you continue to do so. We will need them as the year goes forth.

We will pray for your family as well, and the adjustments that you will be experiencing. May your family find awesome friends soon!

Love ya, Steph

maila said...

Glad to hear they are doing so well:)