Hello. I've been thinking about starting my own website for a number of reasons, primarily to make more money from home, but I haven't decided exactly what I'm ready to do yet...so I figured it couldn't hurt to do the free-bloggin' for now and get used to this. I'm using Wordpress...which I actually experimented alittle with back in February but didn't do much with. I'm also borrowing the same look as Rachel 'cuz I couldn't get some other designs I tried to look right to me and I'm experience my own set up issues as I learn the ropes. So, don't get too used to the look but you can read up on us here. You can share the link also.
www.halloffamemoms.wordpress.com
Hope you'll check it out!
Tracy
1 comment:
Welcome to the blogging world Tracy:) I just got one of my friends hooked and she loves it!! I'll check out your link soon:)
Post a Comment