Unfortunately verizon is not available in our new community. The funny part is the cut off is directly across the street!! And we pass their headquarters everytime we get on the outerbelt!! Anyways because of this we had to change internet providers. We just turned our Dover phone off and when we did this we lost our our Verizon e-mail and addy book. So for anyone that is interested our new addy is : lcmaila@gmail.com This may change as I don't particularly care for gmail. It keeps sending my messages back to ME telling me I am trying to spam the people I am sending messages to. I find this hilarious as I never forward or send bulk mail at all....but yeah I'm a spammer!! Nothing like your own email provider telling you they are positive you are a fraud!!! Oh well. Anyways if you would like our new phone numbers e-mail me and I will get the info to you.
Hope everyone is having a great week. Talk to you all soon!!
Love, Lori
ETA: Just wanted to make it clear to everyone that I no longer have ANY of your email addy's. They were all saved in my verizon account. I cannot e-mail you unless you e-mail me. Yeah I should've forwarded them but I didn't.
No comments:
Post a Comment