I am trying to find out about the cookbooks.. i have left word with kristen williams and she has no idea either... i phoned tina milburn today and left a message to let me know either way. So i soon as i find some info about that i will pass it along to those who are interested.. thanks for all the interest in them..
Thanks for welcoming me back feels good to be back on the net.. i didn't realize how much i would miss hearing all the news.
Hope all is well with everyone..still working on the pics tracy, now i want to finish all my rooms before taking any pics. lol!!!
Well you all have a great week and i will talk w/ya all later,
In His Blessed Name,
love, sue
2 comments:
Ooookaaaayyyy...:( (long drawn out sad face, shoulders humped as I walk out of the room). Just kidding!
I understand! Just don't forget!
:) Tracy
Thank you Sue for checking into this for us.
Love, Lori
Post a Comment