Wednesday, August 13, 2008

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO YOU...ASHLEY

HI ASHLEY (AND DAN)....I HOPE YOU HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY, CELEBRATING YOUR ANNIVERSARY AND ENJOYING YOUR GIRLS....AM THANKFUL THAT TRINITY IS DOING OK AND ISN'T HAVING ANY SIDE EFFECTS. I TELL YOU, LITTLE KIDS CAN BE AWFULLY FAST!! OH! TO HAVE THEIR ENERGY!! ARE YOU AND DAN CELEBRATING THIS WEEKEND? OR DOES HE HAVE TO WORK? TELL DAN WE SAID "HAPPY ANNIVERSARY" TO HIM TOO....LOVE...MOM

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What happened to Trinity? Happy Anniversary to you:)

secret sister said...

Trinity had gotten into some medicine and since no one knew how many pills she chewed or IF she even chewed any, she was put on monitors and IV's and kept in the hospital overnight to be watched. She is fine and I believe the drs. said they didn't think she had ingested any. Ashley can set me straight if I am not totally correct.