Monday, October 27, 2008

A few things.

I added our cousin Cory Moesta's blog. He's leaving for Cairo, Egypt to work on films. You can check out his blog for updates on his life over there. I also added my business blog/website. I'm leaving my personal blog at the halloffamemoms site but I have a new website now for my biz. You are welcome to check it out. I just put the link there in case you do. But I'll keep some personal stuff on the other blog now and then and still do some updating on here as well.

Mom wanted to know about the funeral.

Bacher Funeral Home .........Calling hrs TNT 6-9pm on Wednesday
Manchester Rd
Coventry, Oh. thats the best address I could get from Joel.

Burial is at Greenlawn Cemetary in Akron I believe (which is the place I worked for years ago).
I'm guessing the ceremony will be at the Queen of Heaven Catholic Church, but I don't know yet. That is the church his parents went to. THURSDAY 10/11am TNT

Carol and the kids are picking out a casket today. So, when I have more concrete info, I'll let you know.

I have to cancel my Product Review Event that was planned for Thursday. Thats it for now.

luv,
Tracy

No comments: