Friday, October 10, 2008

Update to my Update. Joel's dad.

Well, Joel's dad has been in pain -near or in his shoulder I think- for awhile and earlier it was thought to be Bursitis. But this week he was diagnosed with bone cancer and it has already hit his kidney and lung. Joel and I just found out today and apparently Bob is not doing well at all. He may be in the last stage but no one has told us yet. Carol (mom) has an apptmt Monday w/ the doctor. Bob is in the hospital and I was told he may not be coherent. Quite a change from earlier this week...Mon or Tues I think was when Joel was up there working in their yard b/c Bob couldn't do it.

I don't believe any one on that side of the family to be saved except Chris & Sandy. That side is Catholic. Please pray that Joel's family would all have hearts prepared for rec'vg Christ as a result of this and especially please pray that Bob would have the mental ability and health to be able to willing rec've Christ, understanding and all.

Thanks-
Tracy

3 comments:

secret sister said...

Yes, we will certainly be praying for the entire family; for their salvation. Things happen so fast, we just never know what tomorrow will bring....let them know what we are praying for Bob...love ya..Mom

Anonymous said...

certainly tracy.. pray things arent as bad as they seem..

Mommy of 5 said...

We will keep them in our prayers also!
Steph