HI ALL MY LOVELY LADIES,
THIS IS A "POST-IT NOTE" TO INVITE YOUR FAMILIES TO JESSICA'S HOUSE ON FRIDAY, OCT. 31ST FOR A HARVEST/HALLOWEEN PARTY/SUPPER. WE WILL BE EATING AT 5 SHARP AND ARE HAVING HOT DOGS/CONIES.....SLOPPY JOES....CHIPS.....DRINKS AND SOMETHING FOR DESSERT. AFTER WE EAT, ALL THE MOTHERS AND FATHERS THAT WANT TO TAKE THEIR PRECIOUS BUNDLES "TREAT OR TREATING" MAY DO SO. I BELIEVE THE HOURS FOR THAT IS FROM 6-8 PM. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, LET JESSICA KNOW IF YOU WILL BE COMING. SOMETIMES IT IS HARD TO REACH HER BY PHONE, SO FEEL FREE TO POST YOUR ANSWER HERE ON THE BLOG, AS WE WILL CHECK IT EVERYDAY FOR ANY UPDATES...LOVE YA...MOM
8 comments:
i don't know who to address this to, jess or mom, so to the both of you,
-shaun and i will not be attending the halloween get together.
-shaun and i will not be attending the thanksgiving dinner .
-shaun will not be attending the s.s. party, but sue will be- weather permitting..
and i suggest small sandwiches, chips or some kind of appetizers with beverages.. for s.s.party:)
not sure if i was to individually respond to the respective blogs but here it is.. thank you for the invites.:)
Hi Sue,
Thank you for the response. We are sorry you won't be able to attend any of the family functions...however, we will look forward to seeing you at the s.s. exchange (if the weather is ok). Are you doing anything special for Thanksgiving? I thought maybe you would be having it in your new home; or are you going to your parents? Thanks again for getting back with me so quickly.
thanksgiving is something my grandma did with my dad(his mom) and when she passed away , and he split with his wife,he didn't want to go anywhere so we asked him that first year and its kinda been tradition every since.. some times we are done in time and we made a couple of jessica's thanksgiving day dinners by dessert time. but i don't think we will make it at all this time. thanks for understanding:) loveya, sue
Our family will not be able to make it to the Harvest Party:( Too far away. It sounds like a bunch o fun though. Post pictures for those of us who can't come!!
Lori
Hi Sue,
I remember now....I had forgotten that your dad eats with you. I think it is wonderful that he has a place to go and be part of the holiday celebration. I hope you all have a wonderful, relaxed day on Thanksgiving. I will see you Sunday in church (if we run into each other..lol). Thanks again..Mom
Hi Lori,
Thanks for getting back with me in regards to the holiday celebrations. I will have someone take some pictures of the party and try to post them to the blog (after the party). Tell the kids to have a nice, safe time if they go trick or treating. Will catch you all later...mom
I'll play it by ear. Joel's works both jobs this day so we don't see him until after 9pm.
I'd like to bring the boys down for it. So, I'll let you know if its "a -go" for us. If you don't hear from us then its "a-no".
Thanks for the invite!
Tracy
Hello!!!!
Ashley and Trinity and Addison will be attending your wonderful Halloween celebration! If we can get Addison into the CareBear outfit that Trinity wore last year then that's what she'll be and Trinity is going to be a 50's sock-hop girl in a poodle skirt.
Dan is having to work the last 2 days of his vacation and will not be able to do any trick or treating this year. He's reeeeeeallllyyyy bummed out.
Ok that's it
Love ya
Ashley
Post a Comment