Friday, October 17, 2008

Its me.

Hey there. Just sharing that my blog has been going through a mini-makeover. It should be easier to read, I hope. I found out how to show categories and now if all you want to do is see our family life and not my biz life you just click on that particular category. I added a page for the few blogs I read...really its like 3 right now, well, that I thought I could publicize anyways. I do look at others.

Also, Joel's dad...looks like he has cancer in his right leg, right shoulder, on a lung and kidney and maybe on his head. They may try chemo or ? but don't know yet. He was looking better and moreso himself it seemed the other day when we saw him. I think his calcium had been low and may have been causing mental confusion. But , I'm no dr. So, I'll update again when I know more. Also, please keep praying that Carol gets saved. She and Sandy have talked and it sounds like maybe Carol is thinking.

Thanks!
Tracy

No comments: